I provide tens of thousands of investors per month with research, information, and tools to help them build wealth and reach financial freedom.
Start with the foundational tutorials:
- How to Build Wealth Fast: This Chart Shows What it Takes
- How to Increase Your Credit Score to 800 and Above
- The 5 Most Impactful Tactics to Save Money I’ve Ever Found
- 12 In-Depth Tactics to Seriously Boost Your Energy
- How to Invest Money Intelligently: Starter’s Guide
- From Dollars to Millions: How to Invest in Stocks
- 6 Smart Investment Strategies for Superior Returns
- Shiller PE (CAPE) Ratio: Current Market Valuations
- Roth IRAs: How to Optimize Yours
More advanced approaches:
- Contrarian Investing: What it is and Why it Outperforms
- How to Perform Discounted Cash Flow Analysis
- Selling Put Options: How to Get Paid for Being Patient
- Covered Call Options: How to Maximize Your Investment Income
- How to Generate Income with Precious Metal Investments
And to get up-to-date detailed content, join the monthly newsletter here.
My background lies in the intersection of engineering and finance.
I have a bachelor’s in electrical engineering and a master’s in engineering management, with a focus on engineering economics, financial modeling, and resource management.
In my current position at an aviation organization, I perform the budget planning for a research simulation facility, oversee seven figures of technical procurement throughout the year, and serve as a project lead for multi-disciplinary engineering teams of electrical, mechanical, aerospace, and software engineers to build aircraft simulators.
I’ve been performing investment research for about twelve years in various public and private capacities. My work has been editorially featured or cited on Business Insider, Marketwatch, Time’s Money Magazine, The Street, US News and World Report, Seeking Alpha, Glamour Magazine, Prevention Magazine, TalkMarkets, Federal News Radio, and Dow Jones’ Moneyish, and has been further syndicated on Morningstar, Yahoo Finance, Reuters, AOL Finance, Huffington Post, Fidelity Investments, Nasdaq, Google Finance, MSN Money, and CNBC.
This site provides investment research and strategy, covering equities, options, precious metals, and alternative investments, with a specialization in analytical valuation methods. Whether you’re new to investing or experienced, there’s a lot here for you.
In addition to giving you investment tutorials and specific investment ideas, I focus on broad strategy, including keeping readers up to date on changing market conditions and various asset allocation approaches to capitalize on opportunities. I don’t give personalized investment advice, but I can provide insight and information on investments for my readers.
What I want to do most of all, is give you information.
I take a lot of the chaotic, cluttered, financial noise out there and filter it down into a concise, actionable set of information to help you to make the most informed moves.
That’s what I do for readers of my free monthly newsletter.