I provide tens of thousands of investors per month with research, information, and tools to help them build wealth and reach financial freedom.
Start with the foundational tutorials:
- How to Build Wealth Fast: This Chart Shows What it Takes
- How to Increase Your Credit Score to 800 and Above
- Financial Freedom: How to Never Worry About Money Again
- The 5 Most Impactful Tactics to Save Money I’ve Ever Found
- 12 In-Depth Tactics to Seriously Boost Your Energy
- How to Invest Money Intelligently: Starter’s Guide
- From Dollars to Millions: How to Invest in Stocks
- A Concise Guide to Asset Allocation
- Roth IRAs: How to Optimize Yours for Maximum Potential
- Detailed Guide on Dividend Growth Stocks, and 5 Picks
- How to Survive a Bear Market or Stock Market Crash
- A Comprehensive Guide on International Stocks
- Contrarian Investing: What it is and Why it Outperforms
- How to Perform Discounted Cash Flow Analysis
- Selling Put Options: How to Get Paid for Being Patient
- Covered Call Options: How to Maximize Your Investment Income
- Demystifying Emerging Markets: How to Invest Wisely Abroad
- How to Invest in Gold and Silver for Added Diversification
And to get up-to-date detailed content, join the monthly newsletter below.
My background lies in the intersection of engineering and finance.
I have a bachelor’s in electrical engineering and a master’s in engineering management, with a focus on engineering economics and financial modeling. I run the finances and day-to-day operations of an aviation simulation facility.
I’ve been performing investment research for about twelve years in various public and private capacities. My work has been editorially featured or cited on Forbes, Business Insider, Marketwatch, Time’s Money Magazine, The Street, CNBC, US News and World Report, TalkMarkets, Federal News Radio, Kiplinger, Huffington Post, and elsewhere. I’m also a regular contributor to Seeking Alpha, FEDweek, Modest Money, and Equities.com.
This site provides investment research and strategy, covering stocks, options, precious metals, international ETFs, and alternative investments, with a specialization in asset allocation. Whether you’re new to investing or experienced, there’s a lot here for you.
In addition to giving you investment tutorials and specific investment ideas, I focus on broad strategy, including keeping readers up to date on changing market conditions and various asset allocation approaches to capitalize on opportunities. I don’t give personalized investment advice, but I can provide insight and information on investments for my readers.
What I want to do most of all, is give you information.
I take a lot of the chaotic, cluttered, financial noise out there and filter it down into a concise, actionable set of information to help you to make the most informed moves.
That’s what I do for readers of my free newsletter. It comes out approximately every 6 weeks, and thousands of readers love it.