Awesome, you’re confirmed now.
Here’s the most recent newsletter issue: January 2021
You’ll start receiving newsletters every 6 weeks that cover:
- Whether the market is overvalued or undervalued.
- Macroeconomic factors to be aware of, along with asset allocation ideas.
- Specific investment ideas that seem to have a good risk/reward offering.
- Updates on my model portfolio; what I’m buying or selling, and why.
I’ll analyze a lot of data from the market, and filter it into a concise, actionable newsletter for you.
In the meantime, check out these resources if you haven’t yet:
Building Wealth (Beginner):
- How to Build Wealth Fast: This Chart Shows What it Takes
- How to Increase Your Credit Score to 800 and Above
- Financial Freedom: How to Never Worry About Money Again
- The 5 Most Impactful Tactics to Save Money I’ve Ever Found
- 12 In-Depth Tactics to Seriously Boost Your Energy
Investing Basics (Beginner):
- How to Invest Money Intelligently: Starter’s Guide
- From Dollars to Millions: How to Invest in Stocks
- A Concise Guide to Asset Allocation
- Roth IRAs: How to Optimize Yours for Maximum Potential
- Detailed Guide on Dividend Growth Stocks, and 5 Picks
- How to Survive a Bear Market or Stock Market Crash
- A Comprehensive Guide on International Stocks
- How to Make a Safer High-Yield Portfolio
Investing Strategy (Intermediate):
- Contrarian Investing: What it is and Why it Outperforms
- How to Perform Discounted Cash Flow Analysis
- Selling Put Options: How to Get Paid for Being Patient
- Covered Call Options: How to Maximize Your Investment Income
- Demystifying Emerging Markets: How to Invest Wisely Abroad
- How to Invest in Gold and Silver for Added Diversification
Global Macro Topics (Experienced):
- The Long-term Debt Cycle: A Century of Fiscal and Monetary Policy
- Government Finance: QE, MMT, and Inflation/Deflation
- How Money Printing Works: QE, Fiscal Spending, and Banks
- How to “Fix” a Sovereign Debt Problem
- Why Trade Deficits Matter for Countries and Currencies
You can also check out my resource page, which has a bunch of great tools and recommendations. Many of them are free.
If you like what you see, check out my premium service, which comes out every 2 weeks and covers in-depth stock ideas and global macro updates.